Resolved unable to open cPanel X11

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoke a bit with Corey on this last night, he was looking into it but by the time I had to leave the computer the problem was not resolved.

Far as we can tell it only affects x11 (that's where reports come in from at least). It should work by going to http://x11.x10hosting.com:2222 as a temporary solution. This would be directly to the server and is NOT going to mark your account as active.

The DA login does NOT take e-mail address, it takes the username you can see once your logged into the SSO panel. The password should be the same as you use on the main login. In some cases though they do not match, often due to some special characters not properly syncing, if this is the case using the "forgotten password" can sort it out if you set it to something without special chars.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I just got word the login problem on x11 should be sorted, and it worked properly for my test account just now as well.

xpressi3

Reaction score
I emailed X10 for help and am finally in. I opened the site in Chrome and it worked. BUT, I now see with DirectAdmin I have to sign in using my UN & PW instead of my email.
I have to say this has been a rotten week or two for this. I am glad everyone here tried to help and I apologize for getting inpatient. I am trying to update my other site as I was certain I would never see my X10 website again.
Now that I am able to sign in, will this be the norm from now on? Using my UN & PW, with Direct Admin instead of going through with my email directly from X10hosting?
Changes are fine but explanations are needed for us old folk LOL!

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Logging in with email at: https://x10hosting.com/sso/login is always the recommended method as that is the only place that will mark your account as still being in use and prevent an inactivity suspension.

Going directly to server is a fallback that should only be used temporary.

For the record, FTP also uses the username or a specific ftp account you have created from within DA (these have the same format as an email address with user@domain.x10host.com for example).

abisacce

Reaction score
Thank you Anna,

Everything works because expired SSL Certificate from

R3, Let’s Encrypt, US from 03/11/2021 is extended today.

So, it is valid from today 03/17/2021 to 06/15/2021.

See you after 3 months!