Unable to open phpmyadmin and database error

Status
Not open for further replies.

vvkr4001

Reaction score
Hi Team,

I am trying to access one of my application, getting data from mysql database. It is not working as it got 500 error while getting data.

So I tried opening database to have a look via phpmyadmin. But when I click on phpmyadmin, it takes me to a login page(this is new! never got a login screen). once I login with my db admin credentials, it takes me to an empty page!!! could you please get access for me to my data, so that my applications will run smoothly!

Thanks,
Vamshi

encadyma

Reaction score
Also having the same problem. I have the same situation; a non-styled Phpmyadmin login screen, and when I login as one of the users from the database, it shows a blank screen. The hosting server is x01, and also like other people, I can't access CPanel! It says they're all online, but I doubt so. Please help!

encadyma

Reaction score
\bump. Really bad problem and I can't update my website with the database being down. Thanks for the help and support.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm currently not seeing a hosting account associated with your forum account. Please could you use your linked forum account by going to Get Support in cPanel?

@encadyma If you're still having issues, please create your own thread.

vvkr4001

Reaction score
I am still having the issue. Can any one help me with this? Dead-i, I tried going to cpanel and clicking on GetSupport, but it again redirected me here. Could you please help me fix this? My portfolio and lot of applications are on this server integrated with database.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
I am still having the issue. Can any one help me with this? Dead-i, I tried going to cpanel and clicking on GetSupport, but it again redirected me here. Could you please help me fix this? My portfolio and lot of applications are on this server integrated with database.

He responded to YOU

I'm currently not seeing a hosting account associated with your forum account. Please could you use your linked forum account by going to Get Support in cPanel?

vvkr4001

Reaction score
I've went to GetSupport -> Visit Forums -> Link existing community account -> Linked it.

Hosting user name is vamshi23 and community username is vamshi4001 - Please check and help me as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi, it looks like that account is currently suspended. Please could you appeal your suspension in your account panel and ask again once unsuspended.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.