unable to transfer name dot com domain name to x10.mx website

Status
Not open for further replies.

neilanim

Reaction score
I have been trying to transfer my name.com domain to my x10.mx website using the nameservers:

Nameserver 1 − ns1.x10hosting.com
Nameserver 2 − ns2.x10hosting.com

But whenever I try to park the domain i get this error:

"Unable to add the domain name − Sorry, cannot determine nameserver IPs. Please make sure that the domain is registered with a valid domain registrar."

I know for a fact that name.com is legitimate, I contacted them and they said it should all be working and it is probably an issue with the host's name servers. Can I please get some help with this? I hope I don't have to switch hosts D:

rustyx13

Reaction score
I have been trying to transfer my name.com domain to my x10.mx website using the nameservers:

Nameserver 1 − ns1.x10hosting.com
Nameserver 2 − ns2.x10hosting.com

But whenever I try to park the domain i get this error:

"Unable to add the domain name − Sorry, cannot determine nameserver IPs. Please make sure that the domain is registered with a valid domain registrar."

I know for a fact that name.com is legitimate, I contacted them and they said it should all be working and it is probably an issue with the host's name servers. Can I please get some help with this? I hope I don't have to switch hosts D:
I get this same problem, can somebody help both of us please?

dirtpoor

Reaction score
There is quite a few of us having this problem, but no one will say anything about it. Nothing.

dirtpoor

Reaction score
I agree. Any input from an admin would be nice, but none of them have commented on any of the multiple topics about it.. I understand they are probably busy as all hell with the migration, but even to just take the time to say "we have no idea whats causing this" would be better than completely ignoring multiple people with the same issue.

neilanim

Reaction score
Yea. Even though we are on free hosting it should be in their best interest to help us because we are potential buyers and we decide wether or not to spread good or bad comments about their hosting. I understand they must be busy, but they should at least let us know and acknowledge the problem. P.S. SMTP is broken too. D:

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
smtp isn't broken. It's working perfectly fine.

We're aware of the domain issue, and we're not sure why it's happening, but we're working on it.

neilanim

Reaction score
smtp isn't broken. It's working perfectly fine.

We're aware of the domain issue, and we're not sure why it's happening, but we're working on it.
Thanks for responding! Is there and expected date for it to be fixed?

andreww3

Reaction score
yes. I had a website that was working with my domain and once i deleted the parked domain and tried to reconnect it failed :(

typative

Reaction score
Yes, I'm also having this same issue - of being unable to add-on my own domain in my free account here... getting that exact same error message as neilanim there...

Good to know it's not just me... but it'd also be nice for x10 people here to let us know what's going on!!

Thank you!!!

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
but it'd also be nice for x10 people here to let us know what's going on
read post #8 in this thread which is by a staff member - and look at other current threads in this forum about your issue

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys (and girls),

We think that our datacenter might be filtering outgoing traffic on XO3, causing this issue.. we're working on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.