site name innovatedvisions.x10host.com
Cpanel user name innovat7
forum name mousiegr

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi mousiegr,

You can remove ZenCart by deleting ZenCart's files from your public_html directory. Then, you can remove your ZenCart Database from cPanel. :)

Thank you,

mousiegr

Reaction score
Hi Dead-i
Thanks for replying
what I'm wanting to do is uninstall the zen cart script that I installed on this site. So that I can create my own custom template and install the zen cart from my hd with my own template back up on my server. Since I couldn't get it to look right on my server from the script. Not sure that make since hope it does though

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
To remove the zen cart script you installed to this site, if you installed Zen Cart to a subfolder (eg. http://your-site/zencart) simply delete the entire zencart directory from public_html (all your website files are in public_html). If you ONLY HAVE Zen Cart and no other files on your website, delete everything in the public_html directory (but DO NOT delete the public_html directory itself).

Then from cPanel use phpMyAdmin to delete the Zen Cart database, or the prefixed tables from the main database. If you're not sure how to do this there are plenty of tutorials available online.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

Your FTP username is innovat7, and your password is the same as your cPanel password. ;)

Thank you,

mousiegr

Reaction score
I tried to upload the zen cart from my hd to my ftp server, but I couldn't get it to log me in through either fireftp or filezilla...so what do I do?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

Are you definitely using innovatedvisions.x10host.com as your FTP "host"? If so, please provide us with the error message you are seeing in FileZilla. :)

Thank you,

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
The FTP log shows you failing to authenticate, you have the hostname and user name correct, the password wrong.

Do you have any special characters in the password? A space at the beginning or end? It sounds like you're logging into cPanel OK with the password, and that same password should work for FTP. Do you have the password saved in a password manager that is logging you in via the web?

mousiegr

Reaction score
no special characters in the password or space's. Only in my log in to x10 site & forum. I use mozilla it save's all my pass & user's. I copied my user & pass to notepad.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I've turned on some additional debug logging for your account, can you login to your control panel and let me know once you have?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I was able to track this down for you, it seems whatever password you're using has a space at the very end of it. Maybe your password manager is just filling this out for you? Can you try logging in FTP with a space at the end of your password?

Status
Not open for further replies.