Unique Interactive Website Design in Midlands UK

franil

Reaction score
Hello,

Your websites don't look very nice: too much info to start with. Better open with a simple page, just telling what it's about, with a menu to choose from.
BTW, the first one don't work in Google's Chrome browser. Try out first before publishing.
But go on! Every next page will be better!

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
First one is missing graphics and the layout looks like a glass dish dropped on a concrete floor, second one is decent but you need to learn the proper use of white space - it looks like an old time newspaper where it's a solid wall of text, and for some reason your third link is identical to the second.

That first one is reporting errors all over the place - you really need to test before publishing, and don't go blaming it on chrome. Firefox is showing LOTS of broken links.

On the second one, it looks so much like a solid text-wall that I can't even stand looking at it. Besides that, it's a tinier font, which even on my tv (using it as a monitor, hdtv rules!) is just tiny enough that I don't really want to bother trying to read it. You're driving visitors away instead of inviting them in.

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
This is what I call bad advertising. You come to a free hosting forum with large community of web and graphic designers and you advertise for your services with example sites that don't even work? Think again LOL!

fearnet

Reaction score
Second one looks ok. I don't think you should put the phone number on the banner. It doesn't look professional. And also the text

Hello.
We are a unique web design agency
based in the Midlands.

We design and construct websites that both
look attractive, as well as doing some very
clever things that you don't see

Those two things (marked in red) make it sort of unprofessional. But overall, other than those mentioned above it looks very nice.

But since your site is about web design, your site should look exceptionally unique and exciting. The current template is kind of boring in my opinion...But maybe that's just me... :)