Unknow suspension what i do there is no unsuspension button

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronik

Reaction score
Your Account is Currently Suspended
Your hosting account with the username is suspended, access to this account has been disabled. The reason for suspension is listed below.
Did you know that you can prevent inactivity suspensions and increase your account's alloted resources, preventing high resource usage suspensions? All that you need to do is upgrade to x10Hosting Prime for a low cost. More details available here: http://x10hosting.com/prime-membership
Suspension Reason: Warez - speedconnect illegaly linked, personally cracked version of smartmovie4, zt perm.

Unfortunately this suspension is not able to be resolved automatically. To resolve this suspension please open a support ticket.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Zt perm means that there is zero tolerance for warez and your suspension is permanent. No backups will be accessed nor provided.

ronik

Reaction score
i want my account back my data is ther please provide my account

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
You violated the Terms of Service that you agreed to when signing up. Therefor the account has been suspended and all access permanently revoked.

Eventually the account will be terminated.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Any access to your account for any reason is not allowed, this also means no backups.

Status
Not open for further replies.