Unlimited ads for free members! More than any PTC site! Maximum ads for free members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

help.boxplay21

Reaction score
Surf Unlimited ads per day! For free members also!
top.png
Surf the maximum number of ads!
No limit for daily ads even for free members!
Earn the maximum per day!
top.png
You can refer your family members also!
Accounts should have unique email address!
The best PTC I ever seen! Join today itself!​

tittbit12

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Unlimited ads for free members! More than any PTC site! Maximum ads for free memb

i had tried it in older days, but it is not enough good as it sounds

nirajkum

Reaction score
Re: Unlimited ads for free members! More than any PTC site! Maximum ads for free memb

same here I also didnt have such a good experience with the same

acidcoolffc91

Reaction score

i'ts a awfull

Reaction score

What‘s that?

walidno1

Reaction score

FAKE.... I TRIED IT...GOT TO PAYOUT AMOUNT...APPLIED TO PAYOUT...TOLD ME TO WAIT 2 MONTHS FOR PROCESSING...NEVER GOT PAID (thats 2 years from now)!!!

qdmzhost28

Reaction score

good site , i get paid thanks

walidno1

Reaction score

Don't make me laugh....hey mods, why don't u guys make a rule that ur not allowed to post scam sites like bux.to and neobux and stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These ptcs are all scams............want to earn money??? Do it the honest way!!!!!!!!!!!

zoran.selinger75

Reaction score

Don't bother with that site. i tried it 2 years ago, bought some referrals and never got them. I can imagine it's the same with payouts.

walidno1

Reaction score

Don't bother with that site. i tried it 2 years ago, bought some referrals and never got them. I can imagine it's the same with payouts.

and some folks are dumb enough to keep promoting such sites......A great man (might have been me) once said: human is to err....but to not learn from once error is plain stupidity"

shivdev343

Reaction score

this site is scam ... i tried it .... never earned money from them

g1serviceplus39

Reaction score

Bux.to is a well known scam :mad:
Don't waste your time with that.

peterspeter

Reaction score

so, no1 with a positive outcome from this? im new to this, what are the alternatives?

walidno1

Reaction score

No alternative......No easy way to earn in this world m8....

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score

Well if it's a scam, consider this locked down to avoid others getting pulled in then!

Status
Not open for further replies.