unmetered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micke_00

Reaction score
hello,

I saw today that the free plan is unmetered, but I couldn't see how I can change my plan to unmetered myself. I'm not from a whitelist country, but I have had a website here for many years.

Thank you.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
You're on a really old plan (adenhanced, even, although we don't give you ads anymore so it's more like just extra stuff for free). While I could bump you to the unmetered plan, you would drop down to 2 MySQL databases, 3 FTP accounts, 3 email accounts, 2 addon domains, 2 subdomains, and only 1 parked domain (all of which is a lot less than what you currently have).

If you still want to do this, then post back. The change is one-way only, once we change you to the new plan we cannot change you back.

Micke_00

Reaction score
I didn't know that, so thanks for explaining! But I'm currently not using more than the available features in the unmetered plan and the unmetered sounds very appealing, so if you could change it for me, I would very much appreciate it!

Micke_00

Reaction score
ok, thanks for pointing that out to me. In that case, the current package is ok. Thanks for taking the time to help me!

Status
Not open for further replies.