Unsuspend Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

gms111

Reaction score
Dear Administrator,

As stated in the Chopin update thread that users may ask for support, may I request that my domain be unsuspended. Please see details below:

user name: gmsreg
domain : gmsonlineregistration.x10hosting.com

Many Thanks!

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello gms111,

I have restored your website and all should be in working order now. Can you please let me know if there is any problems.

gms111

Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks for acting on my request. Here are some of my observations:
  1. The status on my account still says SUSPENDED.
  2. There are moments when trying to access the site the information being retrieve is not shown on the page (after log in the next page is not shown, no error message, seems that the page is stuck or frozen).
  3. When clicking the login to CPANEL button I would receive a certificate error. Is there a problem with the website security feature? I don't receive this kind of error before. I've tried using IE and FireFox.
Would like to hear from you regarding my observations.

Many thanks again!!!:biggrin:

Last edited:

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello gms111,

1. Unfortunately we have some backend issues, within the next few days everyone should be able to unsuspend themselves if they were suspended for inactivity as they use to be able to.

2. Most of the errors should be resolved now as the server you're on is pretty well finished most/if not all of its maintenance. Create a new ticket if you have any more issues with it.

3. That's just because the SSL certificate is now self signed, not signed by a company like verisign. It's still secure. Don't worry.

Since your issue is resolved i am going to close this ticket. If you have any more issues please post again.

Status
Not open for further replies.