unsuspend account

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyvind.niklasson59

Reaction score
Hey I was worried this might happen as i was unsure about streaming music (it was a music streaming service for in-game in Half Life 2 DeathMatch). I would delete the folder but i dont have access as my account has been banned. If I am perma-banned then i understand, but i hope this can be resolved.

The links were "encrypted" and not meant for downloading, but only for streaming in-game.

(http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=945519) < The actual music streaming app that i had uploaded.

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
You had the mp3's on your account, and there was more then a couple of them.

Also, there was not really a valid site, seem the scripts you had on there were tools to manage the game server. We're not a script hosting company. That part I could let slide with a warning, but copyrighted music is a bit worse.

The account will remain suspended.

eyvind.niklasson59

Reaction score
The mp3s were file that were streaming like an internet radio. They were "encrypted" links so they could not be copied or used elsewhere. But i understand your decision.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
It doesn't matter that the links were encrypted. x10hosting does not allow copyright violating files to be hosted on any account. Please reread the TOS.

eyvind.niklasson59

Reaction score
Alright I see. And there is no way i could make a new account without the Half Life 2 Deathmatch music streaming service? Or am i permanently banned from x10 forever :(

Status
Not open for further replies.