Unsuspension Failed, Support Ticket closed for no apparent reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I was suspended. I unsuspended myself. It did not work. I waited days for it to work.
I thought I was being harshly punished.
Some nice user told me it was a glitch with the .htaccess. I could not delete or rename that file because I could not get access.
I was, as you now know, still suspended after all.
Then someone CLOSED my support ticket.
They CLOSED my support ticket without fixing the problem as I had requested.
I cannot understand why someone would close an open support ticket without it being ready for closure.
They did not help me. They saw me suffering a MONTH of lost access. Then they acted to continue that.
Weeks of waiting for a response. Huge queues to get through I was told. Huge.
But they closed my support ticket and forced me go to the back of the queue to wait another month.
Terrible.
Can someone help me please. Please.
John

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
sounds as Alex Mac tried to escalate the previous thread into a one on one support ticket, but that escalation failed which means the ticket wrongly appeared as closed.

I can not sort it from where i am right now (ports blocked from my current location).

Escalations seem to fail currently so gonna leave this one here in the forums, if no oone sorted it sooner I'll take a look at it when I get home in roughly 4 hours.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello, i am dealing with this now. I will update you shortly.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello, can you please update your password in the account panel now and let me know if the login is working again.

Status
Not open for further replies.