Unsuspension Request

mgwebx10

Reaction score
I know my account was terminated due to inactivity for 30 days. I've had a lot going on over the last 30 days and wasn't able to login. Generally there was a grace period to be able to reactivate, which no longer appears to be case, which I didn't know that changed. Is it possible to get my account reactivated and here is my details:

Free​

Server: X11
User Name: mgwebx12
Due Date: N/A
Billing: $0.00

Let me know if I need to provide anything else.
Thanks!

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
normally terminated accounts are gone for good.
maybe staff can restore from an old backup in some cases but usually not.
you could try to sign up for a new account maybe with a new email address.
or wait to see if staff can suggest something else.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Once terminated there's not really a grace period.

Before being terminated the account was suspended for roughly two months (suspended on November 5th, terminated on January 5th). This suspension period is the grace period during which you could have logged into your account and unsuspended yourself. You should also have gotten both email warning about suspension, saying it is suspended and warning that termination is nearing. Unfortunately they may end up in spam folder due to other users marking them as spam incorrectly.

Your last login prior to suspension was on October 6th, so there would have been roughly 3 months of not logging in to get the account terminated.

No need to sign up for a new account, just create a new service within the one you have, if the domain is not snagged by someone else you should be able to use the same as you had before and upload any backups you may have.