unsuspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobycv

Reaction score
HI ..
my account has been suspended for high resource usage and automatic unsuspensions are off.
What all I did is to use ftp and download my files to localhost.
this is truth and even this caused a suspension.Which is quite strange
Can you please help resetting the suspension robot to normal.It has been a hitler to me.

Regards,
Boby

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
I had un suspended your account.Check all your plugins or mods u have installed.That may be the cause

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I took a look at the log regarding the suspension, it appears to be the script located at: public_html/oledsite/administrator/index2.php that's causing it. It exceeded the limit for CPU usage, not by much though.

bobycv

Reaction score
Thanks Mr.Vishal2 for unsuspending.
Thank You M/s Anna for the log report.
But can you please help me with some more information?
How to find that if a script takes more resources or less resources?Because that "oledsite/administrator/index2.php" was the cause and I now remember.I was using sh404sef and I after changing parameters of sh404sef from to "without .htaccess" to "with .htaccess" , i found that the account was suspended.

If now feel that if a 10-15 visitors come to my site also,the site will be suspended.

I know that there might be huge number of accounts(free ones) with x10 hosting.But only a few like you know that if such real super constraints are kept on usage of resources,it hurts free users like me.I know about prime membership but it does not provide much change to me if I cannot check the functionality of my websites before.

I am a fan of X10 and your support.I am happy that you kindly responded.But not such a good feeling with that script that suspends me even when I use ftp(filezilla) to backup my site to local host.Strange isn't it.But some one from your support kindly helped me all the time.
Regards to X10 support.

My request is to kindly change the script to be a bit more lineant and to activate the auto
unsuspensions.

My due respects.

Regards,
Boby

I took a look at the log regarding the suspension, it appears to be the script located at: public_html/oledsite/administrator/index2.php that's causing it. It exceeded the limit for CPU usage, not by much though.

Status
Not open for further replies.