Upcoming Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I know this is not the right place to ask, but i don't want to start new thread about this. Is the server already fixed, cause every time i try to access my site the browser just tries to download my .php link instead of loading the site :/ It wasn't like that before.... was working perfectly. Again sorry if i post in the wrong topic.

You need to post in the Support forum: http://forums.x10hosting.com/free-hosting/

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I know this is not the right place to ask, but i don't want to start new thread about this. Is the server already fixed, cause every time i try to access my site the browser just tries to download my .php link instead of loading the site :/ It wasn't like that before.... was working perfectly. Again sorry if i post in the wrong topic.

It's all right to start a new thread, it's better than bringing a news and announcements thread off-topic. Starka is currently having some difficulties, and staff are working as hard as they can to bring the server back online as soon as possible.

You may want to keep an eye on the following thread, as our head administrator is posting frequent updates regarding the recovery process: http://forums.x10hosting.com/service-alerts/101588-starka-apache.html

And finally, remember that you can search the forums for information also, as many people have asked about this issue before.

simonthecat

Reaction score
Specials
We will be extending the paid hosting\VPS specials for a bit longer. We're still planning on sending out a newsletter with the info, once the newsletter is sent they will end a week from there.

We will also be discontinuing the double all packages shortly, these were meant to be a special and not a standard option. If you've been thinking about getting one of these upgrades but haven't now is the time to get one before they're gone!

I'm sure there is some stuff I left out but that covers most of it, it's been a while since I gave an update thread of everything we're doing.

Any questions?

I see you posted this quite a few days ago, but when I saw it I thought I might like to double everything once more (I did it once when it was first offered) before you end the offer. I looked around on the main x10hosting.com web site, but I did not see any mention of it. Have you ended it yet? If not what is the link to get it. Thanks.

simonthecat

Reaction score
Thanks for the link.

When click on an option to buy it says this:
404 Not Found

The server can not find the requested page:
clients.x10hosting.com/order.php?step=2&pid=17 (port 80)​
Please forward this error screen to clients.x10hosting.com's WebMaster.
Apache/2.2.13 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.13 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.2.11 Server at clients.x10hosting.com Port 80

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Are they stable versions? Not release canidates, not betas; but stable versions?

Status
Not open for further replies.