update speed issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobdavcav98

Reaction score
Hello all,
I asked about this on the WordPress support forums and they thought it might be a server issue. For about a month now, large updates, such as Jetpack or the WordPress core take about 10 minutes to update. Then, while the updates actually complete, there's this annoying notice on my dashboard that says an automated WordPress update has failed, please attempt it again. Please help.

bobdavcav98

Reaction score
I see that someone took a look yesterday, any resolution or should I wait until an update happens?

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Bob,

When I get back to a location that doesn't have the spottiest wifi I've ever used (On a family trip right now) I'm going to look into this and see if I can isolate what is causing the issues here.

bobdavcav98

Reaction score
Any update on this issue? It's been a couple weeks now with no progress. Fortunately, Jetpack hasn't had an update in a while, but I can't get the update message to go away.

bobdavcav98

Reaction score
Jetpack is updating right now. Could someone please look into why it's taking so long and why my dashboard has been saying it's failed for the past several weeks?

bobdavcav98

Reaction score
Could someone please take a look at this? I'm updating Jetpack and it is still taking forever and I'm probably going to get the message that it needs to be updated again, even though everything is up to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.