Updates on the Updates

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Oh I have '403 Error' and a high resource usage one in here, nothing about any music. Let me know via PM if it happens again.

cursedpsp

Reaction score
Why dont you just give all of the servers a format - warn all of the members and tell them to backup - and only give registrars via application forms - then if the webmasters were wanted to have hosting again then they can re-upload all of the files ;).

Well thats what i would do - it would make the servers rediculously stable!

Max1337

Reaction score
Oh I have '403 Error' and a high resource usage one in here, nothing about any music. Let me know via PM if it happens again.

They probably cleared the log when they last updated cPanel then.. cuz I do remember it happening, and thanks to :biggrin:
Edit:
Why dont you just give all of the servers a format - warn all of the members and tell them to backup - and only give registrars via application forms - then if the webmasters were wanted to have hosting again then they can re-upload all of the files ;).

Well thats what i would do - it would make the servers rediculously stable!

That actually sounds like a good idea... have everyone back up there stuff and when the servers back, re upload it to the servers

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
They probably cleared the log when they last updated cPanel then.. cuz I do remember it happening, and thanks to :biggrin:
Edit:

That actually sounds like a good idea... have everyone back up there stuff and when the servers back, re upload it to the servers

x10 actually reformatted every server except for Cirroc (the x10 Corporate server) I believe and moved all of our data from backups onto the clean servers back in December/Janurary.

Daniel S

Reaction score
x10 actually reformatted every server except for Cirroc (the x10 Corporate server) I believe and moved all of our data from backups onto the clean servers back in December/Janurary.

And skyy & cirrus didn't get formatted.

Last edited:

effects

Reaction score
maybe insted of apache try runing lightspeed? i hear light speed is great i donno tho i never used it or been hosted by any host the uses lightspeed

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
maybe insted of apache try runing lightspeed? i hear light speed is great i donno tho i never used it or been hosted by any host the uses lightspeed

You know how expensive it is?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Again,

WE WILL NOT PROVIDE SUPPORT IN THIS THREAD

Starting now you will receive an infraction for posting support requests here.

If you have any issues AT ALL with cPanel, not being able to access your site, etc... post in the free hosting section.

-Corey