Updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plomos

Reaction score
Ya my site runs on stoli and it seems to be down still. It says that Exim and Apache are down but that the rest is up, although when i try to log into my cpanel it won't let me in and my info says that my account has been suspended so i hope thats just due to the updates.

Thanks for your work on this guys

nycdlmusckat

Reaction score
I may very well be missing something, but I've waited a few days now and my site is still down. I 'think' I am on the 'stoli' server (can't confirm because site is down). I'm not sure if some work is still being done on 'stoli' that's responsible for my site being down.

Can someone please help..?

username - ubx10hos

Thanks!

Any feedback on this, anyone? My site is still down.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
As Christopher said, this thread is for updates only, we will not provide support here.

As far as I know we are on track to finish the PHP updates today. Please hold off on any "PHP" isn't working complaints until we finish it.

-Corey

clanuis

Reaction score
Ok, any updates on this?

Lotus is TOTALLY down.

How is the work going? :/

Greets.

abeytia

Reaction score
Uhhhhh! I can't believe it. My website was working great untill now! It says "PHP is missising MySQL" so Wordpress won't run anymore.

trstmn

Reaction score
I am reasonably pleased with how my x10 site has been working over the last 24 hours. It's been a rough ride though, like many of you here. I'm now experiencing a similar problem to shaiaqua, with my FTP uploads not working any more. The result comes back as 553 Disk full - please upload later . I have subscribed to shaiaqua's thread and will be watching for a reply there.

T

themasterrocker

yeah i gather PHP is still offline because my PHP won't work on my site to show my image. I've got a forum about it because i thought it might be an error on it but me and the others presume is to do with the GD library being uninstalled.

neverdark

Reaction score
now, i can't upload files with ftp...
il give to me a disk full ftp error...

T

themasterrocker

yeah, The Disk is full on Stoli, according to Christoper the admins have been notified. However cPanel is off now with Exim which is :( because i want to get on cPanel to edit my site.

matfor2

Reaction score
Sounds good. Always wondered when the "coming soon" pages of the site would actually come....

Nice one! I've been complaining about the general ****-ivity of x10 recently, as when I signed up the service was much much better.

Let's hope the only way is up... although when Apache is involved it's more likely to go down.... lol.

Will be looking forward to seeing what you've created :)

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
PHP and Apache have been upgraded successfully.

If you have errors please post in the free hosting section of the forum.

We are now trying to catch up on maintenance, our normal maintenance that is performed each day has not been able to run for a week because of all this. It is now running and may put some heavy load on the servers until finished. Once that is done everything should go back to normal.

Since the updates are finished I am closing this.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.