Upgrade disk space

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
As spacresx says, Thunderbird would not qualify as a third party email handler, it would just be a client that connects to your email server.

A third party email handler could for instance be through gmail, or if your domain registrar offers email services you could have it through them and it would classify as a third party email provider.

If your account would be suspended, for any reason, as it stands right now you would not be able to get the notification on that since emails are handled by your account on our server (looking at the MX setup you have).

I'll therefor advise that you change the contact email address you have for your account with us.

I have also altered so this forum account is properly linked up with your hosting as per your request.

peim

Reaction score
As spacresx says, Thunderbird would not qualify as a third party email handler, it would just be a client that connects to your email server.

A third party email handler could for instance be through gmail, or if your domain registrar offers email services you could have it through them and it would classify as a third party email provider.

If your account would be suspended, for any reason, as it stands right now you would not be able to get the notification on that since emails are handled by your account on our server (looking at the MX setup you have).

I'll therefor advise that you change the contact email address you have for your account with us.

I have also altered so this forum account is properly linked up with your hosting as per your request.

Understood, thanks for the tips, I'll take action ASAP.

And thank you for the disk space upgrade and the changes in the forum account.

Have a nice day.