Upgrade hosting space

snb_apic

Reaction score
please update my place on the hosting I don't have enough to start the project I need about 40-50 GB :eek: to start and it will probably be small yes it's a lot of for free web hosting (probably) but you indicated that you have unlimited storage I would be grateful if would you increase it to me thanks in advance :D:)

kenny9

Reaction score
Your site must be active for one week, obeying all TOS.
you must be using 75% of your allocated space.
All files on your site must pertain to your site and not be used for storage or backup.
Then your space will be increased in 512 MB increments.

snb_apic

Reaction score
Your site must be active for one week, obeying all TOS.
you must be using 75% of your allocated space.
All files on your site must pertain to your site and not be used for storage or backup.
Then your space will be increased in 512 MB increments.
okey thanks

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
please update my place on the hosting I don't have enough to start the project I need about 40-50 GB :eek: to start and it will probably be small yes it's a lot of for free web hosting (probably) but you indicated that you have unlimited storage I would be grateful if would you increase it to me thanks in advance :D:)
40-50 GB is not available to new accounts.
on the free hosting plan you start with 512 MB not a large amount like 40-50 GB
no free hosting will allow so much space for free.

snb_apic

Reaction score
40-50 ГБ недоступны новым аккаунтам.
на бесплатном плане хостинга вы начинаете с 512 МБ, а не с такой большой суммы, как 40-50 ГБ .
ни один бесплатный хостинг не позволит столько места бесплатно.
вы указали, что у вас безлимит а не 512

snb_apic

Reaction score
okay forget this x12 panel doesn't work license bla bla check this please Panel Error: "Failed to create login token: Login failed. Please refresh the page and try again.. If this account was just created, it may take several minutes to become available"
x12 Client Panel Error:Снимок экрана (96).png

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
sometimes new domains can take from 1 hour up to 72+ hours to fully propagate,
despite what is said about fast propagation.

i see you keep creating then deleting domains,
this is bad practice that can get you banned or blocked if not careful.

just a suggestion, but create a domain to stick with and wait until it propagates properly.
once that happens ask for the SSL in another post,
for future reference forum support is in english.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
For usage like that, you would likely need a larger VPS.
I'd be impressed if you managed to reach that usage and still be within the Terms of Service for our free hosting. Terms state all files need to be related to the website you have, files larger then 10mb can and will be deleted (you have a shelf life of a few hours to extract backups or install scripts that are packaged up).
Also there are some limitations on personal galleries, they can only use a total of 500 mb for instance.
I suggest you take a look at the Terms of Service to see if this will be suitable at all for your needs: https://x10hosting.com/tos

ibtisam

Reaction score
For that much storage you must go for a managed cloud hosting. Within the ToS you can not reach that level. with a good managed cloud hosting you can easily host your website and focus on your goal, whereas the backups and updates will be taken care of by your hosting provider. Along with it the optimization and performance of your website will increase impressively.