Upgrade my Account to Corporate Package Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dito7967

Reaction score
Can you please upgrade my account to Corporate package?
cPanel Username: delta110
Forum Username:
dito7967 (kinda obvious)
IRC Username:
OvErScOrE or dito7967
Website URL in question: http://freebbz.x10hosting.com/ (may change urls to a domain in the near future)

I believe I submitted a ticket before but it must have been either ignored or deleted as I Can no longer find the ticket in question.

Reason Why I want to Upgrade to Corporate:
The main reason why I want to upgrade to corporate package is so that I can have alot more bandwidth and not have to worry so much about bandwidth when I am still working on the forums. I have already used 50mb in one day and want to not have to be suspended for high resource usage (bandwidth).
About FreeBBz:
Although the name looks like it suggests a warez site, the community is actuallly to share free software, music and videos which are 100% free and legit. Although the community hasnt really started yet... I am hoping to be able to have it support itself in the near future with ads and eventually might be able to buy a paid account package (possibly a VPS ;) )
Thank you for providing the awesome webhosting service you do here... I absouloutley love the free hosting and the recent stability has been much better then in the past. I hope this stays for many years to come.

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Since the proper adds were properly placed I have upgraded the account.

Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.