Upgrade to Prime Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaytiedra92

Reaction score
I want to upgrade my hosting to a 1 year prime but it seems the only method to pay right now is via credit card. Is there anyway I can pay through paypal?

I already once upgraded my site to prime in past and payed via paypal but I think it was already expired so I'm gonna get a new upgrade.

Please advise.
Thanks

Jay

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Shoot an email to support@x10hosting.com with your request and someone will get back to you.

We're in the process of revamping our upgrades and the behind the scenes systems, apologies for the confusion and issues with it.

bmccoy11

Reaction score
On an unrelated note, I bought Prime a few weeks ago and still don't have an x10Hosting Prime badge here on the forums. What's up with that?

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
@bmccoy11
I 'see' the binary code in your sig as ASCII [ youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ ]
is that right ?

jaytiedra92

Reaction score
Shoot an email to support@x10hosting.com with your request and someone will get back to you.

We're in the process of revamping our upgrades and the behind the scenes systems, apologies for the confusion and issues with it.

Thanks Corey

I already emailed a request on the address.
Hoping on getting a response soon.

bmccoy11

Reaction score
Still no prime badge... Not that it's a huge deal, but I would like to have the prime badge here on the forums after buying Prime:|

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Still no prime badge... Not that it's a huge deal, but I would like to have the prime badge here on the forums after buying Prime:|
That would probably be because this forum account does not appear to be linked to your hosting account, only the linked one will show the badge.

bmccoy11

Reaction score
It was linked a while back, that's odd.

I don't see where to link my accounts, though. I don't see the option under my account settings.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Should be under "support" -> "visit forums", you should also be able to see what account is actually linked there.

bmccoy11

Reaction score
"Unfortunately a fatal error has occurred with processing your request. Please try again soon."

Status
Not open for further replies.