upgrade to pro fails

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi,
I am still trying to upgrade to pro hosting but it fails after verificaton code is entered into the form.
please help!! I had some support on the community forum ( http://x10hosting.com/forums/free-hosting/142387-webspace-overfilled-oversized-need-upgrade.html) but still the same.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Please respond to the support thread you linked here. Anna is waiting for a response from you. Use only that thread and don't post multiple threads about the same issue.

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Did you ever try that alternate link for registration to premium I gave you in PM?

Reaction score
Please respond to the support thread you linked here. Anna is waiting for a response from you. Use only that thread and don't post multiple threads about the same issue.

thanks.. we swap way of communicating to PMs (between Anna & I...) that is why the thread is still opened....

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

Did you ever try that alternate link for registration to premium I gave you in PM?

I will give it a try later

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.