Upgrading to Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsev

Reaction score
I wanted to do a 1 year commitment for Prime upgrade and says that is $4.95. When I enter my card information and proceed the following shows up: By clicking the following Complete Purchase button you are agreeing to our Terms of Service and authorizing us to bill your credit card a one-time charge in the amount of $7.95 USD. Do I get $3.00 back? Is that just a pre-auth charge? Please help me as soon as possible. Also side note, can I add more domains and databases with Prime upgrade? Thanks.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi--

Let me check on this. I believe it is actually $4.95 but the theme might not be updated for some reason.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi jsev,

I'm still waiting for confirmation. Our management team has been at a conference all weekend, so they've not been available as much.

I will hopefully have an answer for you today or tomorrow.

Flecto

Prime Account
Reaction score
Is there an update on this? I also wanted to get Prime for 1 year that was advertised as $4.95 but after entering my credit card information it said it was going to charge me $7.95.

mrfreeze

Prime Account
Reaction score
I got the same contradictory message. I went ahead and purchased anyway. As of this moment, they have only requested an authorization for 4.95 - So I'm assuming - for now- that it is a typographical error. They should fix that soon - I almost abandoned my attempt to renew Prime membership.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Hi everyone, sorry for this slipping through the cracks.

The correct 1-year cost of the Prime is $4.95 as mrfreeze has confirmed.

The error in the text on the confirmation prompt has been corrected as of this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.