upgrading

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeet.chowdhury88

Reaction score
how much i have to pay if i want to use chatbox and other thing to my site. I want cheapest skim.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The cheapest option in the long run is Illuminated, at $60 for 5 years (all paid in advance).

Otherwise we have the Premium Hosting, where you can chose to pay monthly, yearly, biennially or triennially.

jeet.chowdhury88

Reaction score
60$ is too high for me right now. btw i'm from india. how much i have to pay for 1yr?

in paid mode my account will not be suspended if i use chatbox or high resource things?

and what is paid mode terms?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The Illuminated plan can only be purchased in a 5 year batch.
Illuminated terms is the same as for free hosting with the only exception we allow chat scripts.

Paid hosting terms: http://x10premium.com/terms.php
Paid hosting price for 1 year: $71.40 (if you chose the yearly payment).
Paid hosting price if you pay monthly: $6.95 / month

Both Illuminated and Premium do have some limits to resource usage it is after all shared services, they are however less likely to get you suspended. Believe both options use cloud linux so if you go over the alloted limit frequently of for a prolonged period, all that would happen is the system set a hard limit on your account, making sure you can not use more then the alloted amount.

Last edited:

jeet.chowdhury88

Reaction score
what is allocated amount? i dont understand that. a forum like ipmart or symbian talk have many users such as 50-60 user at a time i hope. is that cause server to overload? and is ipmart-forums.com like content is illegal for hosting in x10hosting?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
For instance, on free hosting each account is allowed to use 4% of the total memory, and 25% of one cpu maximum, for a limited period of time. If your account goes over this for more then 60 seconds, it would get suspended for High resource usage.

For Illuminated and Premium, these limits are higher.

That domain does not work so can't check what content they hold.
However if the scripts being used are illegally obtained, the site contains links/posts that offers the viewers to download warez/copyrighted material illegally or contains content that otherwise break our Terms of Service, you'd get suspended no matter what service you use.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
They sure have some questionable content, so I'd say:

NO, you'd get your account very susupended very quick if you had a similar site.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
That would more then likely be infringing on someones copyright, unless the vendors of the firmware explicitly allows modding and customization, as well as the distribution of those customized/modded firmwares.

Status
Not open for further replies.