User Panel

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Ok, we're working on having the user panel for you to upgrade and change your hosting information directly from the forums.

We would like to know what else would you like to see there.

For each idea we use, I'll award 250 points. Thanks!

Chris Z

Reaction score
maybe we could have a paypal donate button? to donate to x10hosting :D sorry, it might be a lame idea but i couldn't think of anything else..

The_Magistrate

Reaction score
I'm not sure if you still offer it, but I took advantage of paying to remove the ads. I think it would be a good idea to include this as an option as well since the plans are excellent, but some people might not want a full paid account.

Also, if you need any help coding and/or testing. I would love to help out.

Last edited:

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Pay to remove ads will be an option once x10Rewards is done.

Dub_Dude

Reaction score
maybe an option to delete your own account, instead of buggin members of staff to do it you could do it yourself. I'll post back when/if i think of more.

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Dub_Dude said:
maybe an option to delete your own account, instead of buggin members of staff to do it you could do it yourself. I'll post back when/if i think of more.

That might not be a good idea.. what if you accidentally saved your forum PW to a public pc? They could remotely delete your account / steal it

Dub_Dude

Reaction score
Spartan Erik said:
That might not be a good idea.. what if you accidentally saved your forum PW to a public pc? They could remotely delete your account / steal it

Good point, forget my idea!

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Register a domain, Users can buy domains direct with x10hosting.

Chris Z

Reaction score
that would be interesting...buying a domain from x10hosting...i hope they'd be long-lasting and nice and cheap :D

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
It's not that easy. You need to be autentified by ICANN.

Chris Z

Reaction score
ICANN? what is that the domain name police?

edit-never mind lol i found it, just in case somebody else doesn't know what it is, it's the "Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers"

Last edited:

DizzyTechnology

Reaction score
I suggest that x10Hosting provides cPanel integratrion within the user panel (or at least a login integration). I also suggest that the PM/Mail system be worked in for system and account news info (e.g. Server Move Info ;), Suspension Info, Account Upgrade Confirmation, etc...).

Will this be integrated with the x10Hosting home site?

Wee-Woo-Wee-Woo-Wee-Woo... It's the Domain Police!!!!!!

Last edited:

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
We could use the idea of PMing you when your accoutn gets suspended.

The_Magistrate

Reaction score
In regards to the idea about purchasing domains through x10... My domain registrar, joker.com has a pretty sweet deal on becoming a domain name reseller. I think as low as $6 per domain. It could be something to look into.

Chirantha

Reaction score
I think I have a good idea :p

How about an option to upgrade their hosting plan?
And how about an option to change users domain (sub domain change or domain change)
And also check the number of visitors the site has had and possibly bandwidth :

Welcome, Chirantha your site has had 2000 visitors this month using 565MB of Bandwidth (updated every 12 hours)

It would be nice... insted of loging into Cpanel all the time..

Also if its possible to have the forum e-mail you when the bandwidth or visits have exceded a amount given by the user :)

Chris Z

Reaction score
Chirantha said:
Also if its possible to have the forum e-mail you when the bandwidth or visits have exceded a amount given by the user :)
what might be even better than that is have them email when like 90% of your bandwidth or storage is used up, sorta like the windows tool tip tells you when you have only 10% storage left on your disk

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
The Upgrade and Domain and Username change will be there, definitly. That was the main idea.

The stats would be kind of hard to do since there are a lot. Try checking awstats.

__z|x__

Reaction score
Could we have the ability to pay $$ and get points. So that those points can be used for buying other things here??

I've seen this working sucessfully with forumer.com