vB proof of license purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeezxfz82

Reaction score
Hello,

I recently been suspended for having a fake vBulletin. This was purchased two years a go and the license number is: REMOVED. Thank you, X-Fuzion Incorporation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I have removed the license number (but made a personal note).

I have also sent of an email to vBulletin for verification, they usually reply fairly quick. If it comes back as legit your account will be unsupended then.

mikeezxfz82

Reaction score
You know there is a check up system that vBulletin offer for piracy right. Your whole team of x10 hosting is quite surprising! I am only using your hosting for temporary use and yet you suspend me.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Well we have to do our checks to ensure illegal material isn't being hosted on our servers.
Unfortunately, we can't just take your word for it.
As Anna said before, as soon as they reply, someone will take the appropriate action.
If the licence # is fine, then you will be unsuspended as quickly as possible.
If the licence # is invalid, then you will be suspended under the zero tolerance policy.
Unfortunately, we have to treat everyone the same, so the time you have been with x10 is irrelevant.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm.

HMMMMMMmmmmmm...

Code:
DGT Release Checker

You were saying something about this being a legitimate install? Because this did -not- come from vBulletin, and counts as a zero tolerance violation of the TOS for putting nulled software on the account, even if the license itself comes back as legitimate.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, vBulletin replied, that number is invalid, and they did not find a license number matching your domain either.

Account will remain suspended until terminated.

Status
Not open for further replies.