vBulletine !!! where has my avatar gone ?

Reaction score
Hi ,
Can anybody help me please . Just half an hour ago , I learned how to change the user name , and I applied it immediately. Its everything okay except my avatar was gone , and I can't edit it , when I go to settings , edit avatar and upload the picture , its not working ,It's shows the ugly "vBulletine" image .

Why ? Do you know that ?
Please help me if you have any idea .

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

Another problem guys , it show the message below when i want to see my profile ,

"This user has not registered and therefore does not have a profile to view."

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
I think the reason you are having these problems is because your username contains a backward slash, which vBulletin is obviously failing to recognize. You will need to change your username to something without a backslash; however this is not possible as your username can only be changed once.

Therefore, an administrator will need to change it.

theone48

Reaction score
To prevent complications, it is best not to use system confusing symbols in a username like slashes, periods and other strange symbols.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Yeah, I think the Username Change script is a little hacky, and directly changes the database entry in the database, which is why it didn't catch the \ symbol.