ver slow service

Status
Not open for further replies.

myarunachal

Reaction score
x 10 provide very very slow service. it takes almost 5 minutes to open :pat:a joomla site while in www.000space.com it normally open.:rant2:

any one tell me is there an way to speed up. if payment is only option then i like to show their ads (excluding banner) in exchange of payment. If x10hosting provide me premium quality for showing there ads, then i have not any obligation.

help me how i can find their ads for my site.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
The ad-enhanced package increases some of the features on your account, but it does not increase the speed of your pageloads. The free servers host thousands of accounts each, so if you need a faster site, you would have to switch to a paid plan.

You can use the ad codes found here, http://x10hosting.com/panel.php?adcodes to put ads on your site. Once you have put the code so that is showing on every viewable page, then you can post back here and a staff member will review your account for the codes and apply the upgrade.

myarunachal

Reaction score
i tried the link but it not works for me. upgrade, get add code, buttons didnt work :rant2: why?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Try it one more time. It worked for me when I tried that link.

Edit: I just removed added info in my comment because I was mistaken. Sorry.

Last edited:

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Your website loads very quickly here on my browser.

It may just be your Internet connection, and there isn't really isn't a fix to that (other than switching Internet service providers).

If your using a non-default theme (I don't know; haven't used joomla in ages) the theme may be resource/image intensive and your computer/Internet connection might not allow for it to downloaded very fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.