Very slow website

Status
Not open for further replies.

loyalg

Reaction score
I created a topic yesterday and staff told me that there is nothing wrong with the speed.
But how come that when i visit my website it is enormously slow and other websites seem to be working 10 times faster.
This must obviously be x10 hosting and not my internet connection speed or computer.

Can someone help please.
P.S It works slow on every single page on my website.
www.theloyalgangsters.x10.mx

loyalg

Reaction score
But i only have one connection!
When i view my connection speed it is stating excellent and other websites seem to be working great just like they should.
But mine has been doing this for days and i cannot seem to understand why ? if it where my connection wouldnt other websites do the same or a few other sites.
Any single site i visit is fast except for mine. So i cannot figure out why this is and if x10 hosting staff is saying that it works fine for them then why not for me ?

Sorry to be a pain in your ass but i really like to know why it is so horribly slow.
Database is emptied etc cleaned up and it still slow as hell.
All it seem to do is trying to connect to theloyalgangsters.x10.mx and when the page does load it takes more then 2 minutes sometimes more.

loyalg

Reaction score
My CPanel seem to be working great and the speed is great to. It is just when i visit pages on my site.
I done a speed test my self and these are the results.

Page Speed Grade:
(88%)
79%
A
YSlow Grade:
(91%)
78%
Page load time: 1.90s
Total page size: 1.02MB
Total number of requests: 32

loyalg

Reaction score
toke me 10 minutes then to load my index :sleep: :eek:
I just dont get why other sites work fine but my own seem to be the only one that is slow :banghead:

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Have you tried a trace route (tracert)? If everyone else (including yslow) is finding the load time acceptable, there's probably something unique to your connection/ISP that's causing the slowdown. Perhaps your provider is penalizing your server for some reason, or is doing some funky routing.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
the landing page - loads in under two (2) seconds for me - and I have a slow ISP right now
your own test says [ Page load time: 1.90s ] which is still under two (2) seconds

you have ten (10) 'not found' requests - IMO you should fix of remove them

I have always had issues with facebook.com links - on my sites

AngusThermopyle

Reaction score
Loads fast for me (Chrome, Iron, FireFox, IE).

What browser are you using?

As pointed out, you have a bunch of 404 Not Found -- mostly on JavaScript and CSS files. That can cause some browsers to delay displaying the page.

loyalg

Reaction score
It never used to be like this for me but for some reason it is.
Anyway thanks for the many replies. I am totally clueless about it.
Thanks anyway everyone :locktopic:

loyalg

Reaction score
And i am only using Firefox. I am going to remove the scripts i aint using just forgot to remove them but they never really caused this kind of slowness for me.
Anyway i really appreciate all the comments and help

Status
Not open for further replies.