VOX/xo2 - Unable to connect to your database server

Status
Not open for further replies.

xpacio

Reaction score
saludos, sigo sin poder conectar con la base de datos, gracias.
Captura.PNG

xpacio

Reaction score
my cron backup reports daily to email:
Cron <xpacio@xo2> mysqldump -u xpacio -p****** xpacio_odm | gzip > odm.sql.gz‏
mysqldump: Got error: 1045: Access denied for user 'xpacio'@'localhost' (using password: YES) when trying to connect
Please help me to turn on my web. need database acces ... :)

sicelx10

Reaction score
Curiosamente uso el mismo servidor (x02/vox) y soy también del mismo país. Ese error quiere decir que estás autorizando la conexión a tu base de datos con contraseña, la cual el servidor es el problema, ya que en él no te pide contraseña. Esto se debería solucionar con ayuda de un developer, espero que se solucione pronto tu problema. Saludos :)

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
It seems that this problem is actually as a result of some accounts on XO2 missing their root MySQL user.

Just to give a bit of background information, in cPanel, MySQL usernames are prefixed with your username, so for me, my database usernames are deadix10_wp, deadix10_phpbb, etc. However, there is also a user simply called "deadix10" - no suffix - and that's the user that's missing, and the user that phpMyAdmin uses, as it gives access to all databases.

You could try logging in with your database usernames and passwords, as specified in the MySQL Databases section of cPanel.

xpacio

Reaction score
Curiosamente uso el mismo servidor (x02/vox) y soy también del mismo país. Ese error quiere decir que estás autorizando la conexión a tu base de datos con contraseña, la cual el servidor es el problema, ya que en él no te pide contraseña. Esto se debería solucionar con ayuda de un developer, espero que se solucione pronto tu problema. Saludos :)
gracias amigo, me gusta mucho x10, es la primera vez que tengo un problema asi. yo creo que me van a ayudar aunque tarden. por cierto de donde eres y cual es tu pagina(s)

xpacio

Reaction score
It seems that this problem is actually as a result of some accounts on XO2 missing their root MySQL user.

Just to give a bit of background information, in cPanel, MySQL usernames are prefixed with your username, so for me, my database usernames are deadix10_wp, deadix10_phpbb, etc. However, there is also a user simply called "deadix10" - no suffix - and that's the user that's missing, and the user that phpMyAdmin uses, as it gives access to all databases.

You could try logging in with your database usernames and passwords, as specified in the MySQL Databases section of cPanel.
Thanks for explaining the situation, try what you recommended, try changing passwords, also try creating a new database and users, all without success. I wonder, have you or any of the staff I could make that user for me, I have backup databases. the only thing I need is to access phpmyadmin to jump-start my site.

Status
Not open for further replies.