Want a free Domain?

chaganlal1

Reaction score
They say they "sponsor" you. I dont know if this is legit or not. I applied there but no response lol.

n4tec

Reaction score
just wondering whether you get full control of the domain like choose nameservers, password...

Hanaku Kumouri

Reaction score
Yes you do. You must ad a link back or some sort to your site to get a domain. If you don't trust SN..that's your loss. lol I got my domain so don't have to worry much now.

Hanaku Kumouri

Reaction score
If Your lucky someone will offer thier help and ask for a banner in exchange. Usually someone will be there to help you out. What I did was place a requesr and posted a link to my site along with information on it as well.After that I got a PM by someone who could help me and we made a deal.Try that.

RollerC

Reaction score
*bookmarks* Im def gonna try it once I get my forums set up. IMO, I hate the sites where they make you refer people, and sign offers for a free domain, casue 1...most of my friends arnt internet guros, and 2...if your paying for offeres, your basically paying for a domain name

limelight

Reaction score
I don't like the idea of putting their ads up on my site. I think I'll get one from you guys instead.

n4tec

Reaction score
So that is the catch!!! they give you a domain and you either have a banner or a link... Do you really have access? If so change the password to the domain..

RollerC

Reaction score
I think they own the domain...so you cant change the pw...but im not 100% sure

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Domain Sponsor section, i have posted there and never recieved a reply, theres no guarantee.