Want free ipods, Laptops, or maybe even something more?

pulse__xx

Reaction score
Visit www.freepay.com !!!!!

THIS WEBSITE WORKS!! I just recieved a totally free Macbook ($1999) Value, absouloutely free.... All I had to do was complete 1 online offer cancel that offer before they billed me (i chose blockbuster online) which had a free trial and i quit before they billed....then I referred 20 people to their site.

THATS ALL I WAS FINISHED!!
Bought I have to warn you, it wasnt easy refeering people :p

But this site is definetly worth it, and dont worry they wont scam you at all! Or steal your personal information for that matter.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
So, its more than just complete the offer. Having to find 20 people to sign up and do the same.

Thats the problem I would have. I can do the offer, its finding 20 people.

sherifmayika

Reaction score
here you dont need 20 people
you can get you free macbook either by completing 1 online offer and cancel that offer before they bill or reffer to 40 persons

click below to fetch it

Last edited:

Dan

Reaction score
I have actually used freepay before and they are real.
That is how I got my iPod... When Freepay first started up I remember it being over the news because it was real and you could actually get free stuff.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Anyway, freepay is redirecting to freelotto now so they maybe have been shutted down.

jaco_don

Reaction score
Get a job ... click some PTC and update your website regularly ... you can certainly buy much more than Ipod