Want to be part of the x10 Team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
We're currently looking for some Moderators to join our staff team. Requirements are the following:

1. Must be at least 16 years or older. (Without exception)
  2. Must have more than 200 posts on the forums.
  3. May not have any past infractions on the forums. If you do they must be expired, and you need to explain them in the comments section of the application.
  4. Need to have some knowledge of websites/hosting, and what we do here at x10Hosting.
  5. Be able to devote some time to x10, We're not asking for all day, but we are going to spend time training you on becoming an account manager and above, we need to have a commitment.
If you think you'll do a good job as a Moderator, and you meet the requirements for the position, please go to http://forums.x10hosting.com/modapp.php and submit an application. We may make SOME exceptions to the requirements, the only item that we'll not make exceptions is the 1st point. Once we've picked the new Moderators we'll be announcing them on this thread.

If you've any questions feel free to PM me.

If your main language is Spanish, please check the Spanish thread at: http://forums.x10hosting.com/noticias-anuncios/95943-quieres-ser-parte-del-equipo-x10.html

Last edited:

Wizet

Reaction score
Would I be able to join if I was 13? It says without exception so I didn't quite get that part.

Reaction score
Right...

Overall it means: If you're not 16 then you won't get picked. However, if you're 16 and don't quite have 200 posts yet then you COULD well be picked, IF there are no others who fit the requirements ahead of you.

Wizet

Reaction score
Oh so that means that there is a chance that I could be picked?

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Being 13, no. You need to wait 3 years.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
What about 15 1/2? With my experience...

Last edited:

WyrGecko

Reaction score
Give me 20 months, then I'll meet the post reqs XD.

Good luck with the apps :)

Also, why does it ask for real name?

Last edited:

hackking

Reaction score
ya me
We're currently looking for some Moderators to join our staff team. Requirements are the following:

1. Must be at least 16 years or older. (Without exception)
  2. Must have more than 200 posts on the forums.
  3. May not have any past infractions on the forums. If you do they must be expired, and you need to explain them in the comments section of the application.
  4. Need to have some knowledge of websites/hosting, and what we do here at x10Hosting.
  5. Be able to devote some time to x10, We're not asking for all day, but we are going to spend time training you on becoming an account manager and above, we need to have a commitment.
If you think you'll do a good job as a Moderator, and you meet the requirements for the position, please go to http://forums.x10hosting.com/modapp.php and submit an application. We may make SOME exceptions to the requirements, the only item that we'll not make exceptions is the 1st point. Once we've picked the new Moderators we'll be announcing them on this thread.

If you've any questions feel free to PM me.

If your main language is Spanish, please check the Spanish thread at: http://forums.x10hosting.com/noticias-anuncios/95943-quieres-ser-parte-del-equipo-x10.html

sahil3x1

Reaction score
can i take part i have approx 5 year exp. working on cpanel and i have my own personal server too

chibib0

Reaction score
This is a great opportunity for everyone, but i don't have 200+ posts hehe.

Daniel S

Reaction score
Haha, it's good I entered my application when I did.
I'll forever be the youngest staff member now... :(

Not in 4 years time if your still here, and we get a some staff that are 16...

Status
Not open for further replies.