Want to join the x10 team? Read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tittat

Reaction score
hmm... can i ask why there is an age requirement?

I have some ideas why but just wanna confirm

We are trying to run a company and we expect you to be able and willing to learn, and we'll introduce you to our systems and the way things work around here.
And We don't have time for childish behavior around here.That is why age is a requirement.

Swiblet

Reaction score
Not yet :B Maybe later. I still need to get used to this place.

~~B3N

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Not really sure why there is any debate at all about the age requirement. It's a rule, there is no way around it, no exceptions =P.

If you don't meet the requirements now don't give up, we will open applications periodically through out the year. When they close this time it doesn't mean you missed out. Get your posts up, and be an active member so your app looks even better next time.

Becoming staff and moving through the ranks is a great way to learn about the hosting business. We will help you learn how to manage hosting accounts, servers, and even code PHP. We're always getting new technology and projects to work on.

REBEL21

Reaction score
2 years young god damn it and i got an infaction for posting wrong when i first joined!!

brayden13

Reaction score
in 30 days it will be 3 years too young. i love this place and wouldn't mind helping out but... as you said you wouldnt' want childish things going on.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
We're not saying everyone under 16 is immature and we'd have problems with you, but past experience has shown us that a majority of people are. We just can't afford the risk of accepting people as staff and have things go bad. We have had some great staff members now and in the past that were under 16.

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
Max1337, if the only thing you have is that one infraction, go ahead and apply. I am not saying you'll get it, But, I am willing to overlook it. Just make the application good!!

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
What if you're like a month from being 16? (I turn 16 in Jan Born in 1993)

Last edited:

brayden13

Reaction score
i guess they will read through your form seeing as your almost at the required age.

blitzkrieg

Reaction score
That would be fun, but I don't have that much free time atm so I guess I'll pass. ^^ Good luck to anyone who apply.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I think the rewards were to be on the paid server with the same plan and a free domain(which I never got). But, it's a good experience. Helps with grammar and typing. And for people like me who like to deal with rude people and live help it's good.

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
Not getting into this one, tnl2k7.. Stay over at the other place, you're better off there.

Last edited:

kkenny

Reaction score
We're not saying everyone under 16 is immature and we'd have problems with you, but past experience has shown us that a majority of people are. We just can't afford the risk of accepting people as staff and have things go bad. We have had some great staff members now and in the past that were under 16.
Does that include me:)

Good luck to all those applying!

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score

Ok... thank you!

I was kinda on a bad mood yesterday... and i read what i posted... and thought...

(wtf was i thinking)

Sorry people!

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Russ you didn't answer my question.

Status
Not open for further replies.