Want to Upgrade to Illuminated: Any other options than PayPal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iitx1012

Reaction score
Hi,
I want to upgrade my Free Account to Illuminated but from India I cannot use PayPal. Is there any other possible way to accept payment from Indian users for upgrading to Illuminated service?

hbazer

Reaction score
In short - NO
using PayPal is one of the ways x10hosting keeps the price down for that type of account

IMO a better question would be "can I upgrade my account" do to India not being on x10hosting's current white-list

iitx1012

Reaction score
In short - NO
using PayPal is one of the ways x10hosting keeps the price down for that type of account

IMO a better question would be "can I upgrade my account" do to India not being on x10hosting's current white-list

Thank you. I can understand that. :)

I made this account when I was in US. I think I will be able to upgrade if any of my friends in US pays that amount from their account? I have not violated any terms of x10hosting. :)

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Actually, as long as it is in good standing and the country is NOT one US has sanctions against the account would be left running, we would not delete an account just because the country isn't in current white list, just means that people in other countries can't get a new account at this time.

As for having someone else pay for you, that would be fine, but the upgrade needs to be done through your account portal which means you'd have to give them access to log in there and go through the payment steps for it to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.