warning emails very inconsistant

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobdavcav98

Reaction score
Hello,
I got an email this morning stating that my hosting account was suspended, but I never got any warning emails. I always get the suspension email, but sometimes I get one warning, and sometimes I get two, but that's rare. Can someone look into this please?

bobdavcav98

Reaction score
Anyone? My account is in good standing right now, but I'd rather take care of this so that I can renew my account before it gets suspended. Last week when I posted this thread, I had just received a suspension email but had no prior warning.

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I would start with checking for the obvious culprits - is there anything in your junk folder?

bobdavcav98

Reaction score
I haven't checked there, not sure how with Comcast. I'll check into that, but why do some of them get through but not all?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Often the mail provider prunes the spam folder periodically, if you didn't check there, maybe they did come through but ended up there and got pruned so you missed them for that reason?

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
Comcast is known to drop onto the floor or bounce-back Emails from x10hosting.com - from time to time

IMO - do not put trust on a 'Email' notice - login to you account each month (no more than 29 days between logins) - to be sure of staying on the right side of the TOS

Status
Not open for further replies.