Watch me tear down other webhosts

M

Macaws

Ok. I have been to a lot of webhosts. I am going to list my expiriences.

OK. First thing is first. There is only one good webhost. That is x10. Learn why!
Hosts I have been through:

Host 1 - Deleted my account when the server went offline for 2 weeks, saying "Inactive account'
Buttholes.

Host 2 - The idea of a good webhost is lots of space-something they have-BUT THEIR FREAKING ADS WERE HUGE! You had to preform a word-search to even find the website with all their ads.

Host 3 -(UUHH!) They have absolutely NO SUPPORT! If you have your domain, images are not displayed. The last time on record that the admin had been on their forum with a support request was 2007.

Host 4 -The same. With stupid "Layered panel"

Host 5 -Popups, ads, "get a free website" buttons, and more! Doesn't that sound nice?

I was out of hope when I tried one more-
X10hosting
Clearly the best with the most features, awsome support, a nice community, and an overall good webhost.

Thank you, x10hosting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Glad to hear you like x10Hosting. Hope you'll stay with us even if there are bumps in the road. Even then, just log into these forums once every two weeks and you won't have to worry about a thing. Even then, this host if you don't show up will suspend the site for a set amount of time before it is fully cleaned up. Otherwise, enjoy your stay!

M

Macaws

Hey, im not a noob. I've been here a while. I just wanted to tell everyone what crap other webhosts are.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Hey, im not a noob. I've been here a while. I just wanted to tell everyone what crap other webhosts are.
Oh, sorry about that then. Didn't notice your registration date.

azntechguy

Reaction score
Personally, I never had much of a problem with my previous web hosts.

I only had to move because they were discontinuing free webhosting or because their new policies became too restrictive or difficult to maintain.

So far, X10 is fairly stable for me. Except, I'm a tad bit too busy with class to maintain a website nowadays (though I use my X10 webspace as a "home away from home" bookmark site for the time being.)

Dan

Reaction score
Please don't name our rivals!!!

Anyway, yeah x10 is certainly the best...

Mitch

Reaction score
But we still need to beat the XXXXXXX host. It is at the top of that free webhosts site list. But we am beaten them in getting 10.
We: 94
Them: 32
:)

Last edited by a moderator:

tridge

Reaction score
I certainly agree, I switched hosts about 7 times before I found x10. I am very happy with the service. At first I did not like the forced involvement with the forums, but its not just a forum..its a nice get-a-way community. Play a few games, bump some threads and offer advice, good times. I also want to say thanks.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I certainly agree, I switched hosts about 7 times before I found x10. I am very happy with the service. At first I did not like the forced involvement with the forums, but its not just a forum..its a nice get-a-way community. Play a few games, bump some threads and offer advice, good times. I also want to say thanks.

Just note don't bump old threads ;). hehehehe.

Yeh, x10 is best :D

M

Macaws

This was a fun post to make. I like expressing my feelings this way.

:thefingerTo all those ***** webhosts! They put me through a lot.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score

I don't advise you do that :).

M

Macaws

yeah, well it wasn't a ref id. I wouldn't support that host because it was a craphole.
Even if x10 made me do that without a ref link, I would still be fine with it. I just don't want to link to that crappy host.