Web design resource guide.

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I see a lot of people here asks where they can find some web graphics, inspiration for their sites, preload generators, and many other web design resources. I opened this thread so anyone can share sites they know and use. Sites that provide great resources (preferably free!).

So here's what I have.

• http://www.forwebdesigners.com/ - a global webdesigner's search directory. It's not a specialized site but overall place where you can start your search.

• Preload generators

Inspiration sites

• http://bestwebgallery.com/ - "Best Web Gallery is an inspirational gallery site where we collect a wide range of quality design websites (Flash & CSS).

That's for now. If you have something interesting please share with us. :biggrin:

Last edited:

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
www.ultrashock.com - Flash Development Community
www.flashkit.com - Flash Tutorials
www.w3cschools.com - Every form of web design from concept to validation

My original idea was for web design resources, like graphics, design ideas, logo ideas, colors, etc., not web programming and societies. This is meant to be a quick guide. It's more like free generators then free tutorials, if you know what I mean.

johnbeeby

Reaction score
My original idea was for web design resources, like graphics, design ideas, logo ideas, colors, etc., not web programming and societies. This is meant to be a quick guide. It's more like free generators then free tutorials, if you know what I mean.

Oh you meant prepackaged public domain web content, no creativity required. We must have different definitions of "design."

My bad, just trying to help.

swifer07

Reaction score
why don't you create your own designs it's best if you do that!...i think!... ^__^

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
why don't you create your own designs it's best if you do that!...i think!... ^__^

1. If you want to create your own designs you have to learn it first and I think the best way to do that (apart from going to school) is to study other peoples work.
  2. If you need an idea for your design and want to stay up-to-date with design "fashion".
  3. Why would you lose your precious time making your own preloading animation when you can use one of really amazing free generators? Isn't it better to concentrate on your design instead of losing time thinking about irrelevant details.
Those are just tree good reasons. As you can see people are finding this useful and they have their own reasons so if you can't contribute to this thread, please don't post. If you can't find anything useful here, simply ignore this thread. Thank you for understanding.