Web Hosting Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

priyaa161

Reaction score
I've been looking around to join some forum for webmasters and I've registered here but now I came to know that this site also offer web hosting for free. How to register for it when I'm already the member of this forum.

priyaa161

Reaction score
no, it is not working. Do you have to sign up again in this forum?

priyaa161

Reaction score
You mean that I should register with the same username and password there and my account will be automatically linked.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
It should work that way, yes.

priyaa161

Reaction score
How can I know whether my account has been linked or not after my registration.

priyaa161

Reaction score
One more problem. That site is telling me that I can't have my username of more than 8 characters and I've my forum username of 9 characters.

magnificos

Reaction score
just use other username, one smaller, freehost username is not the same as forum username

priyaa161

Reaction score
but I'm worried because how can they know that the hosting account and the forum account both are made by me? Who is the moderator of this forum?

priyaa161

Reaction score
one of the administrator is online. How to contact him. Why don't he look at my problem? It seems like they don't like to create an account for me because they had already got their forum member for which they are giving this free hosting.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,
Did you already create the hosting account? If not it should work to login at the account panel (https://x10hosting.com/control/login.php) with your current forum account now and start the process from there.

If you already did create a hosting account, I can not currently link it with an existing forum account, so I'd recommend creating a new from within the account panel (just login with your cPanel name and pass) as you would need to login to the forums at least once every 31 days to keep the account active.

Status
Not open for further replies.