Web Packages Advice.

johncreena

Reaction score
Web Development packages Pricing Advice?

Hy Guys,

I have just started out as a freelance web-developer here in India. I offer web-design packages to my clients.

I researched on the internet and came up with some packages as below:

1. 1 homepage + 3 inner pages + 1 contact pages = 5 pages simple =Rs.5000/- or $100.

2. 1 HP + 8 Inner + 1 contact Page = 10 pages = Rs.7,500/- or $150.(Flash Animated Header)

3. 5/10 pages CMS based website = Rs. 11,000 or $225

4. 1 Home Page + 3 Inner pages + 1 contact page + Photo Gallery = 6 pages = Rs. 7500 or $150.

Do u think the price for all the packages are optimal assuming 5 page website charge as the true market price.

What I would like to know what other packages can I includes in my product portfolio and at what price.

Let's say if the site is Flash intensive ( couple of flash images on almost every page or about 3-5 flash swf's in total) then how much should I charge considering the above packages.

Other suggestion like what other charges I can or should not includes.
AMC, Domain Reg, Hosting etc......pls suggest some more.

Any web resources/ links where I can get valuable information about this.

Thanks for your comments.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
In my opinion, charging by the page, (not sure if everyone else does it like that...)

Also...the price of a webpage should cost, what the quality of work is given, not the quantity...of pages...

That is just me. I do not know how others are doing it, but I make myself fair, and charge by the quality they want.

dhruv227

Reaction score
man that's tooo high. in india especially no one would take your for that high prices easily, if u want that much u need to be experienced in this field and your work should be the best ( not even one of the best, it has to be best ). i offer same kind of service as you do for less.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I know of a company that does very well at creating you a custom 30 page site for $4000. So if your content is good, then your prices aren't bad at all.