Web Site Recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsage1234

Reaction score
Hello, I was trying to log in with my x10 account that was registered to daniel-sage@comcast.net, and I am unable to. I believe that my account has been suspended but I can not undo this action as I have no information from the account. I now am required to get an algorithm that I had hosted on this site because some one has purchased it and I can not get a refund as the other person is not willing to accept a refund as the cost was so low. Please help me.

The information that I am 100% sure is correct is listed below:

Email Address : I am not exactly sure any more.
Domain : www.ds-developing.co.cc (Not live at the momment)
Server : Lotus

Please note, that this is a different account then the one I need the data from.

I must have the algorithm by the end of this week so can I please get help.

- Daniel Sage

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

I could not find an account associated with that domain.

I can see that you have a hosting account with the domain aipha.x10hosting.com, that hosting account is on lotus and is currently active (e-mail is not the one you mentioned in your first post).

Ps. yes bumping is allowed, but in general you should wait at least 12-24 hours before you do so.

daniel-sage

Reaction score
Hello,

I could not find an account associated with that domain.

I can see that you have a hosting account with the domain aipha.x10hosting.com, that hosting account is on lotus and is currently active (e-mail is not the one you mentioned in your first post).

Ps. yes bumping is allowed, but in general you should wait at least 12-24 hours before you do so.

No hosting account was found? That doesn't sound good. Is there any backups for it or did the account get terminated for some reason?

Thanks for your response.

dsage1234

Reaction score
Woops, how did I have a different forum account... That makes me wonder...

I may have made a mistake on the server it may have been Stoli because I can see that this account is currently on lotus. I may have mixed the two.

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
If that was you with the forum name daniel-sage, your account matches the email you posted and is currently active. Login to your account panel https://x10hosting.com/control/login.php with your forum details for the forum username daniel-sage, click on Hosting at the top, and then click on Login to cPanel. If that doesn't work, change your password in your account panel (using forum password as the previous password). After that, your password for your account panel, cPanel and forum will be the same. Then try to login to cPanel again.

dsage1234

Reaction score
The post was by me, but the account I want had the domain name listed above, that is not the account.

That is a replacement account but I need the algorithm by midnight tonight.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
The post was by me, but the account I want had the domain name listed above, that is not the account.

That is a replacement account but I need the algorithm by midnight tonight.

Again, your replacement account has the matching email address. No other account of yours will have that email. This means that if that missing account exists, it will have a different email address. If you can find that information as well as the cPanel username then let us know and we'll continue to search for it. Unfortunately, the domain name you provided isn't responding.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Was the domain in question parked? Have you looked at both cPanel accounts to see if your files might be in there?

dsage1234

Reaction score
My files are only on the account and the username could possibly be dsage.basic but I am not fully sure. The domain does not respond because I changed the IP when the account started to not work... at all. Also, the email could be dsage.basic@gmail.com. Again I am not sure on this information.

Thanks for your responses.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
There is a forum account with the user name dsage.basic and the email address matches the one you just posted. There is no hosting account attached to it though. I tried searching with dsage.basic as cPanel username, but there are no results.

Status
Not open for further replies.