Webserver down, page not loading

Status
Not open for further replies.

denisebertrand

Reaction score
Dear people,
My last ticket was left unanswered and I was not helped. I need to know as quickly as possible what the problem with my page is. its www.denisebertrand.com. Sometimes it loads, and sometimes only very slowly and sometimes it doesnt load. That happens most of the time and its very frustrating. I actually would apreciate some help from someone thats not only guessing but that hast the power to actually check. I am completely lost. Since its not working under any conditions it MUST be the server. Your help is beeing appreciated,

Densie

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
Its loading just fine for me. You have to realize that you are on a free sever. These servers have to handle tens of thousands of accounts each, which is no small feat. The best you can do is wait a few hours, or if you absolutely need a website up, look into a paid service.

denisebertrand

Reaction score
Hi there,

Thank you for your answer. I know that and this is why I am in a moving-process right now. Best regards
Denise

denisebertrand

Reaction score
Hi again

I need to have some access to the cpanel and to the page itself so i can move. I am on starka and did a domainname point to your servers so maybe somethingwent wrong?
Its not just me who cant load it by the way. As i said, sometimes its there for a minute.
Best regards

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi again

I need to have some access to the cpanel and to the page itself so i can move. I am on starka and did a domainname point to your servers so maybe somethingwent wrong?
Its not just me who cant load it by the way. As i said, sometimes its there for a minute.
Best regards

Try opening it through a proxy, or open it on another PC

denisebertrand

Reaction score
Hi,
Thanks for the suggestion. How to open the page through a proxy? Could the DNS Transfer be the problem? My account seems to have some prolems on starka. It has nothing to do with my ISP, with my Router, my computer, my Firewalls, my Browser so it must be starka or my account. I am helplessly waiting for something that actually works...
Cheers
Denise

denisebertrand

Reaction score
No, nothing works. I tried changing and resetting my domainname and it still doesn`t work. I need someone to actually have a look at my account. The page of my friend www.phuket-meditation.com and www.phuket-sound.com is down as well. Proxy doesn`t work as well by the way. I found this out.
So? What can I do? Or is there anything that you need to do for me (us?)
Best regards

denisebertrand

Reaction score
OK, both are working. I can login to Phuket Meditation. I don`t have the details for Phuket sound though. Denisebertrand also doesn`t work wit /cpanel.
Both Pages Phuket-sound and Phuket meditation are now appearing normally. I still worry about Denisebertrand or my account in general. I don`t think, that its normal like this.
check both adresses please
www.denisebertrand.x10hosting.com and
www.denisebertrand.com
I was changing between them and I don`t know if the changes took effect.
Cheers and thanks for the help mate

priyaa161

Reaction score
There is some problem with the nameserver you have given.

From whois search I can see something like this.

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.X10HOSTING.COM 69.93.194.58
NS2.X10HOSTING.COM 69.93.194.61

but it should be:

ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com

Change and try.

Edit:
You can't see the effect instantly, you may need to wait for 48 hours for any change to take place. And also wait here for any other knowledgeable member to reply to clear whether I'm correct or not.

Last edited:

denisebertrand

Reaction score
Please dont go away. I need to do this as soon as possible guys :)
Oh sorry, didn`t see the last post until now...
OK. Do you think that is the problem? Sounds logical somehow. Let me try to change that somehow. It will take some time cause someone else is doing that for me so...
Thank you very much so far.
:)

Last edited:

priyaa161

Reaction score
Please dont go away. I need to do this as soon as possible guys
Oh sorry, didn`t see the last post until now...
OK. Do you think that is the problem? Sounds logical somehow. Let me try to change that somehow. It will take some time cause someone else is doing that for me so...
Thank you very much so far.

Why can't you do that. It will be more easy for me to help if you'll tell me what information does it ask while configuring your domain name.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
I tried querying ns1.x10hosting.com directly about denisebertrand.com. It does not have it in the system.

You have to go to either change your main domain to it, or use cPanel to park it, or use cPanel to add it as an add-on.

denisebertrand.x10hosting.com loads and comes up with a login page for Joomla

denisebertrand

Reaction score
HI everybody,
Thank you for all the help so far. I can`t do it myself because it runs over doteasy and all the details to change the DNS are with a canadian lady. I need to wait for her to give me the details. I will be ack here as soon as I have them pointed to the servers of X10hosting.
denisebertrand is not my main Domain cause I changed it back at the moment to see wether or not this helps. But for me it doesn`t do anything. Its the same old problem. Shouldn`t it work with a subdomain of x10hosting? Here it doesnt... I think I will go to sleep now. Here its already late and do the changes as soon as I have the details for the domainhosting. Its crazy complicated and that kinda drives me nuts :)
Thanks for all the help and have a good day/night!
Cheers

denisebertrand

Reaction score
Little Update Guys-

Tried to change the main domain...

Hosting Domain Modification
submitted May 3 at 3:02 pm
bHbuZhANfoiB
action status
Error
information
A change to your hosting account's primary domain.
result
A system error occurred while processing this action.

Error Code: 1E9F63B0

Do you know this???
CHeers

ashwar

Reaction score
I am also having problem(slow loading) of my website kkfashionexports.x10.mx on Lotus .. Please Help..

priyaa161

Reaction score
I am also having problem(slow loading) of my website kkfashionexports.x10.mx on Lotus .. Please Help..

Open a new thread for your problem.

denisebertrand

Reaction score
HI, good afternoon folks!
I doubt it has something to do with the Nameservers because i changed back to an x10hosting subdomain and its still slow and not loading. If the nameservers were the bad guys, then this change should remove the problem. It didn`t. I guess, starka has some issues with my domain. Lets see what we can do about this...
BEst regards
Denise

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
HI, good afternoon folks!
I doubt it has something to do with the Nameservers because i changed back to an x10hosting subdomain and its still slow and not loading. If the nameservers were the bad guys, then this change should remove the problem. It didn`t. I guess, starka has some issues with my domain. Lets see what we can do about this...
BEst regards
Denise

Note that changing back to an x10hosting subdomain is also a change to dns that may take up to 48 hours to fully propagate.

Your site at address: http://denisebertrand.x10hosting.com/ loaded quickly for me, showing a Joomla under construction page.

OK, both are working. I can login to Phuket Meditation. I don`t have the details for Phuket sound though. Denisebertrand also doesn`t work wit /cpanel.
Both Pages Phuket-sound and Phuket meditation are now appearing normally. I still worry about Denisebertrand or my account in general. I don`t think, that its normal like this.
check both adresses please
www.denisebertrand.x10hosting.com and
www.denisebertrand.com
I was changing between them and I don`t know if the changes took effect.
Cheers and thanks for the help mate

Denisebertrand should not work with /cpanel, it is your forum account user name and not the user name to use for logging into cPanel. For cPanel your user name is: afeather

Status
Not open for further replies.