website address denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhyde

Reaction score
hi, i have set up the website and got the address working that i transfered, now it seems that the address has been denied, please help me with this problem web address is www.europeanallianceva.co.uk

cheers

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
During the last maintenance where vox ran into some issues it appears that the ability to downgrade php was revoked, I talked to another admin about it and hopefully that will be added in back later today/tonight. For now you will get that forbidden error if you have downgraded the version in your .htaccess. You can get rid of the forbidden error by adding #at the start of the line for the downgrade in .htaccess.

Since I assume you did the downgrade for a reason that could bring back other issues you had though, but to show the visitors a better view you could revoke the downgrade and for instance put a blank index.html or a simple one that says maintenance or something similar.

dhyde

Reaction score
yes it was downgraded as phpvms haven't updated there system to run with yours will wait till tomorrow to see if it has changed if not will require more help with matter

Status
Not open for further replies.