Not open for further replies.

tech2game

Reaction score
when we are opening the cpanel this is what it showing-

Code:
</pre><hr>
      <address>cpsrvd/11.24 Server at stoli.x10hosting.com</address>
      </BODY></HTML>

when we are opening the website it says the website link is broken...
please help us in this matter , we are new in website making.

Edit:
please somebody help us. Our site is down for couple of hours.:tear:

Last edited:

Rithy58

Reaction score
My site is on Lotus and it seem like there is a problem.

I can't log on cPanel at all. And the server is really slow. It can't even load an ASP Page that ONLY have ASP:Button
Or maybe my site or the server is down.

Sincerely,
Rithy

Last edited:

crash1987

Reaction score
also on lotus here
and receiving following error
Internal Server Error

Died at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Hulk.pm line 92.

Elesarr

Reaction score
Stoli is having high server load right now (see attached image)

I'm sure that the techs are aware of the issue as a ticket has been submitted now just have to be patient ;)

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 57

jamessmith

Reaction score
I believe it is temperamental server overhaul causing multiple errors (perhaps by cutting the data packets half-way); this doesn't look very resolvable, ATM.

debio264

Reaction score
Elesarr: That's irrelevant because it's from a different server. You'll find that the load is always quite high on these servers.

Everyone Else: Yes, I would wait until tomorrow and then open a ticket if it's still not working. It's probably just server maintenance/updates.

Elesarr

Reaction score
Elesarr: That's irrelevant because it's from a different server. You'll find that the load is always quite high on these servers.

Everyone Else: Yes, I would wait until tomorrow and then open a ticket if it's still not working. It's probably just server maintenance/updates.

I'm well aware they are on lotus debio, I was merely letting them know what the probable issue was. If you'll note I posted the same image and comment on another thread where there were multiple people from multiple servers having issues.

I used to be on Lotus and it has always had issues before and after the server overall; the image I attached was for those less versed in tech so they would see the "high cpu" usage and grasp an idea of what the heck is going on.

I don't appreciate the term irrelevant, I have been helping in these forums for a long time and throughout the entire server overall and I am quite well-versed in what is going on from a community support point of view. We can all make mistakes but that does not give anyone free reign to be rude about it or talk down.

Choose your words more carefully in the future please.

Cheers!

Edit:

the ticket I referred to was submitted for lotus btw.

Last edited:

debio264

Reaction score
I'm well aware they are on lotus debio, I was merely letting them know what the probable issue was. If you'll note I posted the same image and comment on another thread where there were multiple people from multiple servers having issues.
Except that unless global maintenance is in process, issues are generally server-specific. While you may have been correct, this is generally not the case.

I used to be on Lotus and it has always had issues before and after the server overall; the image I attached was for those less versed in tech so they would see the "high cpu" usage and grasp an idea of what the heck is going on.
The servers are identical and managed identically unless one server is used to test something. The servers also pretty much always have high load and CPU usage because there's lots of free accounts on there. Extreme cases of unresponsiveness are generally either caused by admin maintenance or caused by a larger problem with Apache that's server specific and random.
The history of a server is also irrelevant because the way a server performed in the past really has no bearing on how it will perform in the present. It all depends on random events and administrative maintenance.

I don't appreciate the term irrelevant, I have been helping in these forums for a long time and throughout the entire server overall and I am quite well-versed in what is going on from a community support point of view. We can all make mistakes but that does not give anyone free reign to be rude about it or talk down.
I don't appreciate being interpreted to have a personal vendetta against you. I wasn't saying anything about you as a person or about your knowledge or intelligence, I merely stated that the information you presented is irrelevant, and I will stand by what I have already stated.
As to your experience, I'm a Linux system administrator myself, although not with X10Hosting, and while I have very few forum posts, I've logged over 30 days of online time on IRC.

Last edited:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
The server load is server dependent, so if Stoli is having a high load Lotus would not be affected. Since the issue first posted was resolved, I am going to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.