Website can't be reached

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
you are using what you would for x14.x10hosting.com directly (that is an option), or what you use for the sso page? Since you asked regarding the x14 address I assumed you were aware of the difference in user. The hosting account have the same username as your forum user and that was what I assumed you meant, should work with the same password as for sso page

delabol2

Reaction score
@Anna
Hi i have now logged into myphp admin and on in importing into database part which file in my database backup to i have to choose to import please

delabol2

Reaction score
@Anna
I have managed to log into wordpress now by changing the username and password in php my admin, but would like to import the old working database into the new one through phpmyadmin which file to i need to import

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
What do you have? Typically when you make a backup with phpmydmin you end up with an archive that you should restore in its full, or you end up with one big .sql file.

delabol2

Reaction score
@Anna
This is the file i have after i made my backup its a zip file wp.26_54530.2019-12-30_11-53-32.tar.gz

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Upload the entire thing, the whole archive is your backup. Are you sure that one is your old working database, as it does have todays date on it?

Make sure you are in the designated database when you do it.

delabol2

Reaction score
@Anna
Im not sure if is a working one now if it has todays date on it then, its the same one as in my softaculous pages, so i guess ill have to wait for the migration to complete, do you know when this will complete and my website content back up and working, else ill have to design the website again from scratch.

enforcem

Reaction score
My account seems to have been suspended for inactivity, I have followed all instructions and it just keeps saying reload in 1 minute. It has been an entire day now so not sure what to do. can anyone help? happened since Dec 13th please help.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
You could create a new database to import into and check, could be it just means it was downloaded today. But if it isn't a backup that you created prior to today I'd assume it is the same as you have already.

I have not heard a firm deadline, last I heard was that the first pass would if all went well be done in the next 24 hours, what comes after that I am not informed of, but given his wording I'd guess some kind of second pass, syncing files rather then moving account perhaps.

I was also told that backups should be implemented and made available through directadmin once all else is done.

delabol2

Reaction score
@Anna
Thank you for the information, i think my backup database is the one thats on there already so no use to restore my website. The first pass must mean moving all acounts to the new direct admin site as that seems to be stable now and able to log in ok and domain name showing. Hopefully the second pass as you say will load all the website back to how it was and running before the migration, hope this is done soon and would rather not redesign my website again as it took a few months to do and lots of other added details that was put on during the football season. When will or how will we be notified when the second pass and backups available and that our websites are back up and running again?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll do my best to keep you all informed as I recieve the information myself. Hopefully Corey will make an announcement when all is fully done.

delabol2

Reaction score
@Anna
Thank you very much for your help, I won't close this thread incase I need more assistance should the second pass be done. Hopefully my website will be back up and running soon. Thank you

delabol2

Reaction score
@Anna
Hi Anna
I was pondering last night about the files for my website and when they will be fully migrated and website up and running as normal again, i saw looking in the direct admin that my images and uploads are in there but no pages as of yet. Also looking today i saw that my disk usage has risen to 448.1 out of 512mb and wasnt this large yesterday and that some files in the file manager have todays date on them, so i guess the files are still migrating. I wasnt sure whether to start rebuilding my website from scratch again and risk going over my disk usgae or wait for my original website to appear online again.

perkx10h

Reaction score
@Anna, Is there a good place for us to stay on news feed for getting databases restored?... i have two free sites, "c4sep.x10host.com" seems to be just dandy, "perk.x10host.com" looks like database is not present at all in the new DA panel... understand free tier can have no expectations, just hoping it will be restorable in some time? Thank you for everything! =)

delabol2

Reaction score
@@Anna@@Corey any news on when my website www.delaboleunitedafc.x10host.com will be back up and working I'm on directadmin now and can see my database is in the domain folder, I'm X14 server or is there a way I can delete my database and start to build my website from scratch again

Status
Not open for further replies.