Website doesn't load!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorefil1

Reaction score
Finally after the default webpage problem was resolved I get back open to find my website not working again. Not the same problem it just starts loading saying "contacting mydomain.com" but it just blocks its self and just stays like that forever. Basically I think the server isn't responding.
This is starting to become really annoying, there's a new problem every day.

pslat

Reaction score
This is worrying, There has been no status update for 2 days so no indication that this is being dealt with. If anyone has any more information I'd be glad of it. Living in hope..waiting on absolut:(

gadoonli

Reaction score
please help the c/panel is not working i cannot even access the page
Thanks

lorefil1

Reaction score
Its like there was no more staff at x10 hosting. Its starting to get really annoying

Reaction score
Same here... I haven't even checked to see if everything still works after the servers migrated, so I was hoping to do that now... I hope they'll get it sorted out soon.

remy87x18

Reaction score
LOL, it's funny with all the problems that had arise. Yesterday it was the Welcome to X10Hosting error page, today the site is not loading.

If the premium account has the same issue....then I don't see how many people would want to sign up.

realflc

Reaction score
Any updates on when this will be working?

MODS.......

Any updates on when this will be working?

Thanks

lastremn

Reaction score
LOL, it's funny with all the problems that had arise. Yesterday it was the Welcome to X10Hosting error page, today the site is not loading.

If the premium account has the same issue....then I don't see how many people would want to sign up.

It does. I'm officially pissed at x10, and I'm most likely leaving.

lastremn

Reaction score
"Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later."

Nice, x10.

gedrocks

Reaction score
Even the service alert menu as well as the tumblr page is not working!! It just says domain not used! Any MODS around?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Sorry about the issues we were experiencing with the status website; it appears to be fixed now.
Are you still experiencing issues with MySQL on Absolut?

bust.bust53

Reaction score
same thing for me impossible to access at the cpanel and the website doesn't load , it still be with a white pages. and you see the explorer try to contact the site.....

good luck.......

Status
Not open for further replies.