website down and can't log in

Status
Not open for further replies.

mudskippa26962

Reaction score
[h=1]Hi,

My website (www.smyls.co.uk) is displaying the error message below when I use my admin link to login or when just going through the web link to view it. I can't access it at all. Please help!

Thanks,
Beth

404 Error[/h] The file or directory you have requested was not found on the server. [h=3]Common reasons for this error:[/h]
  • Incorrectly spelt file or directory.
  • The file or directory was removed.

zainx10

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a similar problem as well. It seems that EVERYTHING in my main folder was deleted as well as my FTP account.

Zain

g13eleme

Reaction score
Me too. I want to upgrade to premium if this can solve the problem, but there seems to be no way to do that either!

mudskippa26962

Reaction score
I just discovered my email isn't working either, that gets fed through the server.

Hopefully this means it is a temporary problem on the server and all will be well shortly. Fingers crossed until we hear more.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Starka's being worked on for emergency maintenance right now, it was just rebooted a few minutes ago and is working on restarting. This is also related to the problem you guys saw - the /home dir unmounted, so the data was intact but it didn't know where it was (kinda like being lost on a map - you know it's there, you just can't figure out how to get there).

g13eleme

Reaction score
Starka's being worked on for emergency maintenance right now, it was just rebooted a few minutes ago and is working on restarting. This is also related to the problem you guys saw - the /home dir unmounted, so the data was intact but it didn't know where it was (kinda like being lost on a map - you know it's there, you just can't figure out how to get there).

Can I upgrade/how do I upgrade to an account where this can be far less likely to occur?

Status
Not open for further replies.