website down, cannot access new cPanel - need password reset?

Status
Not open for further replies.

msgx10mx

Reaction score
After the migration my website isn't working, but from looking at some other threads in here I think it's because the A record needs to be changed since it is probably still pointing to the old server (boru). However, I can't get into cPanel and there doesn't appear to be anywhere that I can reset the password.

Can anyone help me? I put in a ticket a couple days ago but haven't gotten a response yet...

motwera

Reaction score
Man, this is the exact same problem I have right now..
Anyone will tell us anything about the status of Boru/level migration?
Would really be grateful..

methodjs

Reaction score
Wow, I'm having this exact same issue.

I'm on level too/:

I can get into the portal but then when I click on Access cPanel it just brings me to the cPanel login.

This is really frustrating, i know/:

moldajec

Reaction score
This is horrible, I think x10 has lost all our files and databases and are now just dodging us and not being straightforward with us about it. Most unprofessional thing I've seen in all my years, it's as if none of our work even held any value to them. This is absolutely preposterous, thanks for all the lost productivity x10hosting...

msgx10mx

Reaction score
I upgraded to premium services for $6.95 and they were able to recover all my files when they ported my site over. So while I probably won't continue using it for that price each month, as a one time cost I was willing to pay it to get my stuff back immediately rather than whenever they get around to it.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
This is horrible, I think x10 has lost all our files and databases
This is not true - I have all of your files right here in front of me. The issue here is that for some strange reason cPanel does not have your account in it's database, even though that all of your files are present. If you create a support ticket we would be happy to fix this issue for your account.

are now just dodging us and not being straightforward with us about it.
This is not true - our volunteers do our best to respond to support tickets as quickly as possible, but at this time there are nearly 400 tickets open, so I hope you understand why it might take longer than normal to respond.

moldajec

Reaction score
This is not true - I have all of your files right here in front of me. The issue here is that for some strange reason cPanel does not have your account in it's database, even though that all of your files are present. If you create a support ticket we would be happy to fix this issue for your account.

This is not true - our volunteers do our best to respond to support tickets as quickly as possible, but at this time there are nearly 400 tickets open, so I hope you understand why it might take longer than normal to respond.

I have sent a ticket for over a week now and have not gotten a response. If what you say is true, please fix my cpanel account: moldajec and help me access my files from [...] once again. It's understandable that there is a large influx of tickets, however it seems as if you are just consoling all of us, while taking no initiative to help us resolve our issues.

Last edited by a moderator:

mushriq74

Reaction score
Yes please, at least some form of a timeline or progress report to know things are progressing (albeit slowly) would be great. At the moment though, the fact that there's nothing being said as if no issues exist, it sounds like there is definitely a big problem and it's getting us worried and reconsidering this host.

I should mention that the host has had problems in the past but they were *always* communicated so well and in a timely manner (even if the issues persisted for days) that majority of us can communicate back to people who use our websites with confidence. This recent move, however, has been a stark contrast and hence all the worrying.

Thanks

sgiraldo

Reaction score
Same problem for me: ellaboratorio.co.cc is dead! no cPanel, no new domain setting. I really don't know what to do.

baz_m_191

Reaction score
Same problem for me: ellaboratorio.co.cc is dead! no cPanel, no new domain setting. I really don't know what to do.

Same here becreative.x10.bz down, support ticket opened but no response... someone please help!

techiejo

Reaction score
My site is techiejoe.x10.mx. I can access the cPanel and see my files but it says my account is still suspended when I try to access the site despite my going through the unsuspension process. Please help!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.