Website down/No cPanel access.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hue Kares

Reaction score
Hi guys; I hope you are all well. I can not access my cpanel, and my sites/email have been down for a few weeks. I didn't contact you immediately, as I thought It could be resolved by waiting for you to finish the current server changes. I did receive a suspension for not logging into the forums, which I didn't deserve, but simply un-suspending myself sorted this; thanks. I have checked my DNS settings with my domain provider, to ensure they are correctly pointing at ns1 & ns2.x10hosting.com. I would appreciate it if you could restore my account. I'm not worried about the files, as I have backups; so simply restoring my space would be cool with me. Thanks for your time and effort, I look forward to seeing my sites soon.
Regards, Andy.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

I have started the restore for your account, it should be available in a couple hours. You might need to update the password, as it is a known issue that passwords does not work properly after migrations.

I'll close this ticket, you can re-open it by clicking "Administrative" if the account is not back in working order in 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.