Website down, redirect. Mitigation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

markw7

Reaction score
Hello,

It seems my website has been taken down / redirected.

The exact message me, and other visits receive is:

"Website currently unavailable during a migration process. Please wait, flush your DNS cache, and try again. "

I've tried flushing my DNS, yet the website is still down and has been for nearing 24hours.

Thank you.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

It seems my website has been taken down / redirected.

The exact message me, and other visits receive is:

"Website currently unavailable during a migration process. Please wait, flush your DNS cache, and try again. "

I've tried flushing my DNS, yet the website is still down and has been for nearing 24hours.

Thank you.

This means your account is in process of migration from server absolut to fris, This redirect will remove automatically when your account get moved to fris. Please Wait....

markw7

Reaction score
Well, it's still down and now nearing two days considering i wasn't informed of this and my site was just taken down with out and consent or prior notice i find it ridiculous..

markw7

Reaction score
That post was the 27th, 3 days after they had already done it..

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Weird, I'll keep a eye on the thread and see with account managers or execs.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
We do not currently have any estimate on when the migration will be completed. Staff is working hard to complete the work as quickly as possible. I realize this is frustrating to you and other users and we apologize for the inconvenience. Hopefully everything will be back to normal soon. That is really the best answer available at this time.

leggat

Reaction score
Hope so.. we are running a website for an actress, and its been 2 days without connecting.. and last week with no database.. and before the 503 error...

markw7

Reaction score
Surely you have some idea of time. The problem i'm facing is your lies surely as a company just come out and be truthful. If you're truthful and say so far we've transfer 50% of the account so it's going to be another week then at least people know!

It could be a month yet, and if so i'll just use an old backup rather than wait a month, you see. But you lieing isn't help and truthfully just pissing people off..

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
All I can do is pass on information which has been passed on to me by the staff and management. I have given you, (and others), which is absolutely accurate to the best of my knowledge based on information available to me at the time of the post. No false or misleading information of any kind has been given to you or any other user by myself or any other community helper at x10hosting. I do not know when this migration process will be complete. I do not know if staff or management can even give a accurate estimate of time remaining to completion.

Everybody at x10hosting including management, staff, and community helpers all realize that this is extremely frustrating and everybody really is doing all they can to complete this migration process as quickly as possible and assist users in any way during and after the migration process.

Regards,

Carl

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Since you decided to put online misleading information and change host, I'll close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.